The Skyflakes

I've ran across the band a couple of times many years ago. It's about time I make a post about them. The Skyflakes are a Filipino American indie band from California. According to the band's Bandcamp site, the album Five Year Mission was released in March 2011 but recorded in 2006-2008. Smooth, cute and dreamy with that indie electro feel. Tricia's voice fall under that category of exquisitely beautiful voice, drawn out in the sweet cold breeze.

"Cellar Door" starts out with dreamy tune with droning guitars, lovely and it's actually my favorite track.  The rest of the songs have strong tunes and melody that made me like them. I can't describe how good the music are, you've got to listen to them yourself.

P.S.
I think this is such an undeniably pretty album. 

Check out The Skyflakes on Facebook and Bandcamp.

No comments: