Bleedingboy Soundtrack

Bleedingboy Soundtrack described his music as Noise/Experimental/Soundscape. Two of his works are included in upcoming Vol. 4 of Overtune Project. He had music collaborations with michelle alexadria vaughn "sweet embrace and a stranger" and demo lee "never-ending" [daydream, the android mix].

Overtune: Hi, How are you?

BS: Hi girl, I'm boy... want some boy? hahahaha. lol. Hi.

Overtune: Hehe. Hey I'm impressed with your works. How did you Start up making music?

BS: I started off playing with bands of different genres, till i decided to deviate. and when Sony Acidpro, was introduced to me, I just started creating something, experimenting on things... and that happened around 2004. It started out as a hobby, i wanted to make my own music for my own use and purpose, probably an outlet or something.

Overtune: When you decid to make music, what is your favorite piece of production gear?

BS: mouse and keyboard. You can do a lot with those things. We couldn't afford surface controllers, so we try to make the most out of what we had then. Now, I own a second-hand oxygen and x-session surface controller, and still. I find the mouse and keyboard better than those except for live gigs.

Overtune : Since you've been exposed to music scene, what is your particular musical skills/abilities?

BS: I played piano way way back. I play guitars as well, most of us are considered multi-instrumentalist, I've never had experience with strings (violins, cello and etc..) so i try to incorporate them more on my songs. Manipulating and trying to reproduce their sound using a standard midi note, really, really difficult.

Overtune: Wow, Is there any inspiration behind the music?

BS: Sound of music, life, your neighbor, your girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, your cat, that fly, that keeps flying back in forth on top your sthapeggi? they'll be your very inspiration. I've always wanted to make soundtracks/soundscape/noise and a bit of this and a bit of that, just to try and expand your music-making ability everyday. Like every artist, we struggle to be different each time we make something new. Lots of experimentation, not for anyone, but to challenge yourself. "Be inspired with the idea that you're trying to do something that you've never done before, not because you're trying to be heard."

Overtune: Thats true. What do we expect from future Bleedingboy soundtrack?

BS: I don't know... I'm currently doing a new album, but it's in a pending status. We'll see... Lately, my dayjob? i just don't have any time to allot.

Overtune: Looking forward to your new album. Thanks Troll for sharing us your music, story and helping us out in reaching your pals to work with us in our project. Godspeed!


Link Myspace: Myspace
Link Multiply: Multiply
Soundslike: Noise/Experimental/Soundscape
Location: Manila, Philippines



No comments: